I am pleased to inform you that the long awaited UNN Shopping Form is Out 2018/19. Interested UTME candidates for 2018/2019 session who have not been offered admission as published earlier but had PUTME score of 180 and above and average score of 200 and above are invited to apply for our advertised courses as follows:
UNN Shopping Form is Out 2018/19 Short Falls
|FACULTY OF ENGINEERING|
|Department of Agriculture and Bio-resources||91|
|Department of Civil Engineering||15|
|Department of Electrical Engineering||16|
|Department of Electronic Engineering||15|
|Department of Mechanical Engineering||12|
|Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering||69|
|FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES|
|Department of Architecture||8|
|Department of Estate Management||47|
|Department of Surveying and Geo-informatics||62|
|Department of Urban and Regional Planning||65|
|FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES|
|Combined Physical Sciences||94|
|Department of Science Lab. Tech.||60|
|Department of Mathematics||63|
|Department of Geology||49|
|Department of Physics/Astronomy||117|
|Department of Pure & Industrial Chemistry||23|
|Department of Statistics||74|
|FACULTY OF BASIC MED. SCIENCES|
|Department of Human Anatomy||9|
|Department of Physiology||10|
|DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL SCIENCE|
|Combined Social Sciences||120|
|Department of Economics||11|
|Department of Geography||30|
|Department of Psychology||7|
|Department of Religion||6|
|Department of Sociology/Anthropology||10|
|FACULTY OF VETERINARY MEDICINE||13|
|FACULTY OF VOCATIONAL AND TECHNICAL EDUCATION (VTE)|
|Department of Agric. Education||21|
|Department of Business Education||14|
|Department of Computer Education||25|
|Department of Home Economics Education||23|
|Department of Industrial Technical Education||25|
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
UNN Shopping Form is Out 2018/19
- Eligible candidates are requested to visit the University of Nigeria website www.unn.edu.ng or portal unnportal.edu.ng log in your JAMB Number to generate and download a payment invoice which contains a Remita number; the invoice will enable you to make your payment at any commercial bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) Advert/Shopping processing fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- To complete the Advert/Shopping form online, visit the University of Nigeria website or portal and log in your JAMB and Invoice numbers.
- Applications opens on Monday, 27th August and closes on Monday, 10th September, 2018.
- Candidates must possess the University Minimum/Departmental Entry Requirements for the courses applied for and must have taken the correct UTME subjects in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and PUTME for 2018.
- Candidates admitted to a particular course through this Advert would not be permitted to register in any other course during the 2018/2019 academic year.
I earlier made a post on what to do If your name is not in the merit list. Click Here to Read it.