UNN BVN. The Management of University of Nigeria, Nsukka UNN requires BVN for next semester registration. The information I just got from the school website says that UNN Requires BVN for their Semester Registration.
Therefore all students are therefore advised to go and get their Bank Verification Number before coming for their registration.
How To Check For Your BVN Using Mobile Phones
By USSD Method
- With the line registered on your bank account dial *565*0#
- Wait for a few seconds for the NIBSS to respond with your 11-digits BVN
- There is a charge of twenty Naira only #20.00 attached to the inquiry.
If you have not yet gotten your own. See how to get it below:
How to Get BVN for UNN Semester Registration (Check Here)
- Enter any bank branch that is closest to you (preferably a bank where you already own or where you want to open an account)
- Request for their BVN enrolment form
- Fill and submit the BVN form
- Go through their biometric data capturing procedure (fingerprinting, facial image capturing)
- You will be issued with an acknowledgment slip that carries a set of numbers called the transaction ID. Keep the slip in a safe place.
- In a matter of minutes you will be given your BVN directly and/or within an hour or 2 the BVN will be sent to your mobile via the phone number linked to your account.
- Proceed to link the BVN to all your account numbers.
Also read: How to Login to UNN CBT exams Platform