In one of the articles that i published on unn portal features and how to use UNN Portal, it could be used to register UNN courses and also pay school fees online.
In this article, you will see how to Register courses online and also how to pay school fees online.
What To Know About University Of Nigeria
The University of Nigeria, commonly referred to as UNN, is a federal university located in Nsukka, Enugu State, Nigeria. Founded by Nnamdi Azikiwe in 1955 and formally opened on 7 October 1960, the University of Nigeria has three campuses – Nsukka, Enugu, and Ituku-Ozalla – all located in Enugu State.
The University of Nigeria was the first full-fledged indigenous and first autonomous university in Nigeria, modelled upon the American educational system. It is the first land-grant university in Africa and one of the five elite universities in Nigeria. The university has 15 Faculties and 102 academic departments. The University offers 82 undergraduate programs and 211 postgraduate programmes.
The university celebrated its 50th anniversary on October 2010.
How to Register UNN Courses
The course registration is done in the unn course registration portal in the university of Nigeria student portal.
Before you go on to register for your courses, remember to confirm from your course adviser or course rep the right courses you are offering. This will help you not to register for the wrong courses. Sometimes, you may be required to pay for your school fees before you are granted access to register for any course in UNN. To start the whole thing, simply follow the below procedures:
- Log in to unnportal.unn.edu.ng and fill in your Matrix number as username and Password.
- From the menu list on the left hand side, then click on course registration.
- Select current session and semester.
- Select each of the courses and make sure they are correct before you submit.
- Print the course form and submit it to the appropriate person.
How to Pay UNN School Fees Online
These are the steps to follow to pay unn school fees online.
- Visit unn portal unnportal.unn.edu.ng
- Login with your username and password
- Click on the school fees button
- Click on generate school fees
- Choose the current academic session, current level and entry level
- Make sure that every details are filled
- Then click on generate.
- Printout the invoice containing the RRR PIN.
- Take the printout to any bank that accepts remita payment
- Make your payment and get back your printout from the Bank
- Return with your RRR PIN and login to your portal account.
- Click on the school fees button again.
- Click on the Pay School fees button this time around.
- Enter the RRR PIN you got from the bank and click on Pay
- Print out the school fees receipt.
- Keep it in your archives.