In this article, you will see how to connect Your Laptop to UNN Lionet. If you are in Universit of Nigeria (Enugu and Nsukka Campus), browsing using unn hotspot is one of the best thing to do for yourself.
You need to have a UNN email address and have UNN LIONET Hotspot login details before you can connect to the internet.
You can get the UNN email address at the ICT Zenith Bank building.
- Send an email requesting for hotspot details to [email protected] to get your details.
- Ensure your Laptop PC is plugged in or has a good battery charge.
After the PC boots up, switch on the Wi-Fi.
- Click on the network connection button on the Taskbar of the PC screen,
Choose a Wi-Fi signal with the most bars. The school Wi-Fi signal carries a ([email protected]) prefix).
- Click on the Wi-Fi signal and click CONNECT, wait for it to connect and then click outside the network connection pane to close the Connection pane that popped out.
- Open any internet browser of your choice. The browser must have been installed on the PC.
- Click on the address bar and enter unn.edu.ng, press enter on your keyboard.
- Wait for it to load to Show the UNN Hotspot Login page. Enter your username (your UNN email address) and enter your password, then click Connect.
Wait for it to complete the connecting process to show a page.
POSSIBLE ERROR MESSAGES YOU MIGHT GET WHILE CONNECTING TO UNN HOTSPOT.
- If you see an “invalid username or password” error message, Check that you entered your password.
- If your Username and Password is correct and you can’t Login, Click on “CLICK HERE” to reactivate your account. Fill out the fields and click on Reactivate to activate your hotspot account.
- On successful reactivation you’ll get this page. You can now go back to the Hotspot page to login and start browsing.
- If you see incorrect password,it means you didn’t enter the correct username or password. You need to carefully re-type your username and password again. If it still keeps failing please send an email with your UNN email address to [email protected] to get your username and password reactivated.
- If you get a “Not connected to the Internet” or “Cannot connect to server” error messages, check that your Wi-Fi is on and connected to a Lionet Wi-Fi signal.