Is UNIPORT Admission List Is Out? The management of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) has released the first batch admission list that contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its various undergraduate programmes for 2018/2019.
Candidates that participated in the University of Port Harcourt post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
How To Check 1st Batch UNIPORT Admission List
Go to https://www.uniport.edu.ng to access your name from the UNIPORT first batch admission list on the university website.
You can also access your admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIPORT admission status.
- Successfully admitted candidates should login to the JAMB website, click on CAPS to check their admission status, and click on accept/reject button to either accept or reject the offer.
- Candidates whose admission status show “not admitted” should keep checking the JAMB website for further updates.
- Candidates should please note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the Admission List.
Also Read: Uniport Post UTME Result Checker