UNIBEN Admission List: The UNIBEN Admission List for the 2018/2019 academic session has been released on the school portal and on JAMB Website. This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission in University of Benin and participated in the Post-UTME Screening that the they can now check their admission status.
The management of the University of Benin (UNIBEN) has released the first batch admission list that contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
How to Check UNIBEN Admission List on the School Portal
UNIBEN Admission List for the 2018/2019 academic session is now out on the school portal. All candidates who applied for admission in the university are hereby advised to proceed to check their admission status on the school’s website.
- Candidates are to visit: https://uniben.waeup.org/login
- Provide your Username and Password in the required Columns
- Click on Login and proceed to view your admission status
How to Check UNIBEN Admission List on JAMB CAPS
Admitted candidates are to click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer. Note that clicking”REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates.
Candidates that participated in the UNIBEN post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online. UNIBEN first batch admission list is accessible on JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below to access your admission status:
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Log in to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Choose your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIBEN admission status.