I am moved to write on the Courses to Offer as an Introvert in the University and Why these course best suit them. A lot of students have not yet understand themselves while in the university and this has caused a lot of them to be more confused. Introverts in the university, or any other school is a great topic to treat.
I will be running down the following so that by the end of this article, you should fully come to understand what the title of this article is talking about.
Who is An Introvert?
This is a very important question. An introvert is one of the personality traits which a person has which expresses itself in the persons behavior. Such a person has the following characteristics:
1. Is calm and quiet
2. Loves solitary.
3. Do not talk when it is not necessary.
4. Needs something to trigger them to get into talking.
5. Need calm place to recharge their energy.
6. Easily get drained when in the crowd.
7. They think a lot.
8. They express themselves in a calm and unique way.
Let me stop there for now. These a unique set of people whom I am about to talk on the topic Introvert in the University.
We also have extroverts. They are the people that love noisy places, they can talk, they are stimulant themselves, they can make a party interesting, they can make the lecturer laugh, can answer questions in the class room, can execute task for longer hours. In fact, they are just opposite introverts.
Courses to Offer as an Introvert in the University
Le me not use much time to tell you about who an introvert or an extrovert is. Do you know that the nature of these introverts can actually determine to some extent the course they should offer? Because of their quiet nature, creative thinking ability, and the rest of them, there are therefore course which will best suit this personality traits. Some of the courses are these which I will be talking about:
- Computer Science or Engineering
- Fine and Applied Arts
- Programming or Web development
- Financial Analyst
- Graphic Designers
Why Introvert in the University Should Offer these course
There are a lot of reasons why introverts should offer these courses. Some of the include.
- All these courses involve critical thinking and the use of the brain much.
- They involve creativity
- Most of the work involve independence which is one of the traits of an introvert
- It involves solitude and no much stimulation from the environment
- They are courses that involves much of concentration
- Since introverts can learn by watching,m these courses also can fit them as they can learn them by watching and practicing it themselves.
You can also Read Introverts in the university and how to help them thrive.