RSUST Admission List: The admission list of Rivers State University (RSU), Nkpolu – Oroworukwo for the 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the school authorities. See how to check your admission status below.
How to Check RSUST Admission List
This is to inform all candidates who participated in the Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST) 2018/2019 Post UTME screening Exercise that the management of the institution has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission.
RSUST admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session is now available online. Follow the procedure below to check your admission status:
- Visit the RSU Admission status checking portal at http://ecampus.rsu.edu.ng/index.php.
- Find the Admission List Section and supply your JAMB registration number in the appropriate column.
- Click on Go to load your UTME and post UTME scores.
- Then, click on your registration number to access your RSU admission status.
Recommended: RSUST Acceptance Fee Payment and Clearance Procedure
Candidates who have been offered admission are to proceed to JAMB CAPS and click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer. See procedure below:
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- First visit the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice.
- Just move down on the page you will see “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”.
- Click on this “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”.
- You will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page.
- After clicking on “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details.
- Here, you should also see your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission. This is an important step as it allows the school ascertain that you accept the offer of admission.
About RSUST (Rivers State University of Science and Technology)
The Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST) Port Harcourt was established in October, 1980 from the Rivers State College of Science and Technology which was itself established in 1972. It is located at Nkpolu-Oroworukwo in Port Harcourt, the capital of Rivers State, Nigeria. It is the first Technological University in Nigeria and the first state owned State University in the Niger Delta region of Nigeria. The motto of the University is “Excellence and Creativity”. The University has a staff strength of 1,870 and a student population of 29,939 15000. The University is ranked as the 16th 12th among 80 other Universities in Nigeria. The language of instruction in the institution is English