RSUST Acceptance Fee Payment and Clearance Procedure: All newly admitted students of the Rivers State University of Science and Technology are hereby informed that the payment of acceptance fees for the 2018/2019 academic session has commenced. Similarly the clearance exercise has also commenced. All newly admitted students are to follow the procedure below to pay their acceptance fee and proceed with clearance.
RSUST Acceptance Fee Payment and Clearance Procedure
Acceptance Fee Payment
Candidates who are offered admission should:
- log onto the University Website www.rsu.edu.ng and make e-payments of Acceptance fee of Thirty-Nine Thousand, One Hundred and Fifty Naira (₦39,150.00) only by generating a transaction id on the University Website for the fee.
- proceed to any of the designated Banks to pay using the Pay Direct Bank Branch option or using Interswitch Verve enabled and Master cards. Thereafter, they are to
- proceed for further On-line Clearance before payment of School Fees.
The Clearance Exercise has commenced, at the Information Technology Centre (ITC) of the University. Candidates are to come with their credentials for the Clearance Exercise as follows:
- Admission Letter from JAMB
- Original JAMB Result
- Accepted Admission Status from Jamb (CAPS)
- Original O’level Certificates
- Birth Certificate
- LGA Identification Letter
- Acceptance Fee Receipt