You all know that it is a must for every student of UNN to register courses. But the question now is do you know how to register courses in UNN? That is a very important question especially for the first year students. IF you are yet to register your courses, then seize this opportunity to see how to register your courses in semesters or sessions.
How to Register Courses in UNN
- The first thing to do is to log in to UNN portal HERE
- When you must have logged in, Click on Course Registration >> Register Course.
- Another page appears where you are required to Select Session, Select Semester, and Current Year Of Study.
- When you are done, click on Submit.
- Another page displays which shows the number of courses available for your department. Make sure you confirm from your class rep the necessary courses that is needed to prevent registering the wrong course.
- Select the right courses and click on register.
- NB: If you are a carryover student, then there is an option to add or borrow courses. All you have to do is just to check at the top of of the available courses, and then you will see Click here to Add/Borrow Courses, Click on Add/Borrow Courses.
- Click on Insert Course, and then ride on to the next step.
- Click on Submit. If you are not a carry over student, just forget about step 7 and 8, and click on Register.
- You have successfully registered for courses on unn portal.
Also See: How to generate UNN hotspot
NB: Recall that there is a maximum unit to reach. So even if you are to borrow or add courses, it cannot pass the value. Some departments take it to be 24, or there about.
You can save a copy of this course registration slip which will be used in the department for some administrative purposes.
See Screenshot below on how to register courses in UNN
I hope that was cool and comprehensive. Let me hear from you.