I have been researching on this on how you fit change or redirect a non-secure http url to a secure https site on whogohost. I have therefore come to discover that it is very possible. I did this for one of my clients and he is very happy with it. I just did another one now, and the client is very happy with it.
So in this tutorial, i will teach you how to do it yourself.
How to Redirect a Non-Secure http to Secured Https Site on Whogohost
The first thing to do is to
- login to your whogohost cPanel.
- Go to security and click on SSL/TLS.
- Click on Manage SSL sites.
- Select the domain name you want to secure and wait for the page to load.
- Click on Autofil by Domain.
- Then click on install Certificate.
When you are done, then it is left for your sites to begin to redirect from a non secure http to seured https. To achieve this, you will have to
- Visit back you whogohost cpanel.
- Scroll to Domains and click on Redirects.
- Select type as temporary
- Choose your domain
- Redirects to (Fill in the domain name including the https://).
- Select Redirect with or without www.
- Then click on Add.
If you have done the above and it is not still working, then use the comment box to drop your complaints.