Postponement Of POST-UTME Screening Exercise in EHA-AMUFU
Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu (FCEE), Enugu State in affiliation with University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) hereby informs the general public and in particular prospective candidates that it has commenced registration of candidates for Post-UTME Screening exercise for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2018/2019 Unified Tetiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) are able to apply.
POST-UTME Screening Exercise in EHA-AMUFU: Approved Degree Programmes
The approved Degree programmes by the National Universitys Commission (NUC) are as follows:
1. Education/English, B.A. (Ed.)
2. Educcation/CRS, B.A. (Ed.)
3. Social Studies, B.Ed.
4. Education/Physics, B.Sc. (Ed.)
5. Education/Mathematics, B.Sc (Ed.)
6. Education/Chemistry, B.Sc. (Ed.)
7. Business Education, B.Ed.
8. Education/Economics, B.Sc. (Ed.)
9. Integrated Science, B.Ed.
10. Education/Biology, B.Sc. (Ed.)
11. Education/Agriculture, B.Sc. (Ed.)
- The Computer screening exercise has been postponed as follows:
- Date: Monday, 5th November, 2018.
- Time: 10.00am
- Venue: College CBT Centre
Candidates should visit the College Portal www.fceehamufu.com for further details or contact : 08036852434, 08036054538 or 08065823364 for online application support.