This page Possible Questions from JAMB Sweet Sixteen 16 Novel is setup for those candidates who needs some of the questions from jamb new novel sweet sixteen. You will get most of the possible questions that will be set in jamb 2019. The summary of the novel Sweet Sixteen 16 Novel, has already been published online. Go and read it if you have not. Jamb possible questions from sweet sixteen (16) is a very hot topic jamb candidates are searching for. So, use this opportunity to practice these questions.
Click on START to begin answering the questions
- You are given 10 Questions to answer in 10 minutes.
- All the questions have four different questions with a single correct option.
- Select the correct option and Click on Next Button.
- If you got it right, a green background will tell you that you are right.
- If you are wrong, the correct answer will be shaded for you with green background.
- Complete the whole questions and view the summary of the result.
JAMB Sweet Sixteen Possible Questions
Sweet Sixteen (16) Jamb Novel
0 of 14 questions completed
This is Sweet Sixteen (16) Jamb Novel quiz which will help build up your foundation in the JAMB Use of English.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 14 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
You have successfully completed the Quiz on Sweet Sixteen (16) Jamb Novel. Thank you for your time.
- Question 1 of 14
What does HAK mean?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 2 of 14
- Question 3 of 14
…………. almost fainted when he heard that some students were caught on the school’s basketball court at night having ‘’SEX’.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 4 of 14
Who asked this question “what does HAK and KOTL mean?”CorrectIncorrect
- Question 5 of 14
Adoringly, Aliya was referred to as……….CorrectIncorrect
- Question 6 of 14
Where were the students were caught having SEX?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 7 of 14
How old was Aliya in the Novel?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 8 of 14
In the Novel, Mrs Bello was a ………………… by profession.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 9 of 14
From the Novel, Most Teenagers knows what Adults seems to be Hiding from them.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 10 of 14
…………. is the protagonist in the Novel, Sweet SixteenCorrectIncorrect
- Question 11 of 14
According to one expert; ‘’Comprehensive sex education doesn’t encourage kids to have sex.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 12 of 14
Good comprehensive programmes teach students that abstinence is the only surefire way to prevent pregnancy and STDs.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 13 of 14
Who is the Author of the book, “Sweet Sixteen”?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 14 of 14
Mr Bello is a ————— by Professions fro the Novel.CorrectIncorrect
You can try and answer the below questions. Please Use the comment box to reply us your answers.
1. At what age did Aliyah started menstruating
2. At what age did Aliyah started wearing bra
3.Who told Mr. Bello that Aliyah have started menstruating
4. Who said this “do you know that too much sugar affect ladies doing menstruation?
5. What is the color of Aliyah’s mug
6. What is Mr Bello’s best color
7. Who said this “Pay me so that I can teach you the secret to making his tea ”
8. The letter Mr Bello sent to Aliyah on her 16th birthday was based on the outings they had
9. Who is Aunty Gigs
10. Who is Aunty Molara
11. Common sex is everywhere, who said this
12. Don’t tell me you don’t Netflix, who said this
13. Who wanted his son to be a lawyer
14. What was Aliyah’s first Ambition
15. What did she later concluded on becoming
16. Who is an Asthmatic patient
17. What was
Aliyah’s chemistry grade
18. Why did Aliyah’s friend cheat during the physics exam
19. I don’t think she is happy with what she did, who said this
20. Parents shouldn’t compare their children with each other said by who?
What Others are reading
- Who is the protagonist in the book sweet sixteen?
- What was the introductory statement on Aliya’s 16th birthday letter?
ANS.”How time flies”
- In the department of rascality and smartness who was the gold medalist?
- To Aliya what is the meaning of being dumb?
ANS. Not being intelligent.
- What is the title of chapter one of sweet sixteen?
ANS. The letter.
- What is Aliya’s mother profession?
- What is the name of Aliya’s father?
ANS. Mr. Bello
- To Aliya being called a child is the same thing as?
- At the birth of Aliya what was he fathers profession?
- The only thing Aliya’s father thought was worth celebrating was?
ANS. Achievements not birthday.
- The name of the writer of sweet sixteen is ?
ANS. Bolaji Abdullahi.
- What name disgusted Aliya most?
ANS. You could call her chubby, plump but not fat.
- At What age did Aliya start wearing bra?
ANS. At the age of ten.
- At what age did Aliya get into secondary school?
- What was Aliyas perception about her roommate Grace?
ANS. She was a nice and generous person.
- What was the proof that Aliya was serious in her chemistry for the term?
ANS. It reflected in her continuous Assessment and she made an A at the end of the term.
- What kind of girls did Mr. Bello say boys like?
ANS. Dumb girls.
- According to sweet sixteen what is the main aim of chess game?
ANS.To capture opponents king.
- Why did Aliya not return Tokunbos teddy bear which he gave her on Valentine’s day?
ANS. She thought she won’t do that without hurting him.
- Aliya’s religion was?
ANS. Islamic religion.
- What is the title of Aliyas 16th birthday letter?
ANS. ”Letter to my daughter”
- What was Aliya’s sixteenth birthday present?
ANS. A portable digital Camera.
- What was so special about Aliya’s 16th birthday letter?
ANS. It had 16 pages and each page for each year of her life.
- What was Aliya doing when grace returned from the bathroom on Aliya 16th birthday?
ANS. Dressing her bed.
- What are the definitions Mr. Bello give as the meaning of dumb girls?
ANS. A girl who needs to live up to peoples’s expectation
- What statement does Aliya father make to end discussions during visiting days?
ANS. ”By the way do you still have your inhalers”
- What sickness was Aliya suffering from?
- What advice did Aliya’s father give to her when she asked if she could return the teddy to bobo.
ANS. “Well is a decision you have to make for yourself”.
- Mention two incidence that stopped Aliya from returning Bobo’s teddy to him?.
ANS.The duty master approaching them in their mode of discussion and secondly tokunbo travelling to Ireland.
- What is Bobo’s real name ?
- She felt she could be charged for the number of words she spoke who is this?
- What surprised Aliya about her 16th birthday letter?
ANS. She thought her dad copied Maya Angelou work with the title “letter to my daughter”, but was surprised to see her dad copied only the title and wrote the letter in his words.
- Apart from Public relations job another occupation considered by Aliya’s mother for her father is?
ANS. Stand up Comedy.
- Who is the king of boys according to the novel?
- What did Aliya’s friends tell her about having male siblings?
ANS.They are annoying.
- What was the name of Aliya’s mathematics teacher?
ANS. Miss. Salako.
- “Must you always be a jerk, she asked menacingly” who was this statement referring to and why?
ANS. To Akin because he pronounced mensuration as menstruation which made the whole class burst into laughter.
- What was people’s perception about Grace?
ANS. People thought she was a snob because she did not like talking.
- Aliya’s birthday gift while in school was mostly given to her by?
ANS. The principal.
- What was written on the teddy bears heart shaped embossement given to Aliya by Tokunbo?
ANS. I love you.
- To perform well in the terminal examination what was Aliya’s plan?
ANS.To improve her question answering speed by taking off five minutes allowed to each question.
- What was the title of Aliya’s 12th birthday letter.
ANS .Happy birthday my first lady, remember only God is greater than you.
- At primary school,Aliya’s father was working with a?
ANS.Public Relations Agency.
The Book Sweet Sixteen has the following Details:
Title : Sweet Sixteen
Author : Bolaji Abdullahi
Dimension: 5.5X 8.5
Number of Pages: 157
Publication Year: February 1, 2017
Publisher: TND Press Limited
- 100 Possible Questions from JAMB Sweet Sixteen Novel [CBT]
- Summary of Sweet Sixteen (16) [Jamb Recommended New Novel]
- Sweet Sixteen – JAMB New Recommended Novel 2019