Have you paid UNN Acceptance fees? Do you want to pay unn acceptance fees online? In this short How tos, you will see how at the comfort of your home pay unn acceptance fees online after making payments at the bank.
This article is majorly for unn students especially for the freshers that have just got admission and needs to pay unn acceptance fees online.
Also Read: How to Generate UNN Hotspot login details
How to Pay UNN Acceptance Fees Online
1. Type in the address bar on your browser (unnportal.unn.edu.ng) as shown below.
2. Press the enter key on your keyboard, the following screen will appear.
3. Type in your registration number as the username, type in your password, then press the enter key or click on the login button to see the following screen.
4. From the menu items on the left, click on the drop down button on “ACCEPTANCE” as shown above, to see the next screen as shown below. Observe the dropdown menu under “ACCEPTANCE”.
5. Click on “Pay Acceptance Fees”, as shown above, the screen below will appear.
6. Following the” School Fees Payment Procedure”, enter the RRR number in your bank confirmation slip (which is the same with the RRR number in the invoice you generated) in the “Remita Retrieval Reference” column, as shown above. Click on “Submit” button and your Acceptance fees receipt will appear.
7. Print out the receipt.
NB: UNN ACCEPTANCE RECEIPT WILL BE ONE OF THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED DURING UNN CLEARANCE.
I therefore encourage you to keep this unn acceptance receipt safe for further reference.
UNN Acceptance Fees Amount
With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Twenty Five Thousand Naira Only (N25, 000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing you’re your Confirmation number and Invoice number.