How to Make NYSC Payment through Remita: If you are planning to make nysc payment, then using remita platform is the simplest and surest way to do it as it will save you time ans stress.
How to Make NYSC Payment Via Remita Platform
The PCM should go to the portal home page (https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc2/)and follow the following steps:
Option A: For Cards and Wallet Payments;
- PCM clicks on “Pay now with Cards or Wallets”
- PCM provides card details, pin and any other information required and if the transaction is successful, the redirect URL is loaded
- status of the transaction..
Option B Paying in any Bank Branch:
- Copy the RRR number generated by NYSC portal and take to any of the approved banks. Click on “see available bank branches” to view the banks.
- After making the payment at the bank branch, the PCM can check payment status on the URL: https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/Transactionstatus_Remita.aspx PCM inputs transaction reference number/email id or phone number used in Registering online. Click on “continue” to query Remita and view the transaction detail?
- Click on “Get status” to view the details of payments.
It is as simple as that.