Have you not heard, that there is this ongoing NNU Income Program organized by NNU.NG? NNU Income is now trending especially among students.
About NNU Income Program and How it works
N.I.P means NNU Income Program, an initiative conjoined with Nigeria New Update platform, nnu.ng. NIP is a program with a mission of dealing with financial problems in Nigeria among the youths, students, middle class and whoever that wish to take advantage of earning opportunity and making money online legitimately as it creates the channel for participant to earn passive income on monthly basis.
I believe this is not the first time you are hearing about this. If it is, kindly slow down your reading speed.
I have just given you the little about the NNU Income Program. If you do not understand, Kindly use the comment section of the blog to ask questions. Thank you.
Who should participate in NNU Income Program
The question now is, who and who should participate in this NNU Income program? Is it for students, Adults, bloggers, business men, ? YES. The NNU Income Program is for everyone who is in need of cash. A lot of students have been complaining about money while on campus. As the economy is getting worse day by day, it is an opportunity to wake up from sleep and slumber. It is a time to begin to think outside the box. Remember this is not a Ponzi Scheme where you invest and you think about loss. The NNU Income program is a sure one that will always stand even in hard times.
Remember that you are the only person that can make yourself feel bad. You are responsible for every action you have taken in life.
I am not writing because of my own interest. I am writing to create awareness on this NNU Income Program as it has help a lot:
These people can participate in the NNU Income Program:
- Fresh Graduates,
- Job Seekers,
- House wives or anyone who wish to earn money online.
While on campus, you can be consulted because of the way you dress and use money.
- Why must you be calling your parents and siblings to sent you recharge card when there is NNU Income Program to join?
- Why must you disturb your roommates when there is NNU Income Program to join?
- Why must one steal before he could eat instead of joining NNU Income Program?
- Don’t you think that NNU Income Program is another way of fighting poverty?
- Why must your parents keep shouting at you whenever you call them when there is NNU Income Program to call?
- Why must you be looked down upon when there is NNU Income Program to look up to?
- Why must your lecturers threaten to fail you because you have not bought that Continuous assessment test workbook or that textbook when there is NNU Income Program to enroll?
- Let me not bother you again for now.
How Much and How Can I Earn from this NNU Income Program?
There are different ways to earn from this program as the owner Paul Samson has said. The below are the different ways:
- Active daily login: When you are actively logged in to the site, you earn N50 or more depending on daily revenue share.
- Reading posts, commenting and sharing: You earn from N2 and above on each post you commented depending on daily ad revenue.
- Posting Forum Topic: You earn N100 just by posting on the forum.
- Sharing Sponsored Post: You earn N100 Naira daily on assigned post you share as recommended.
- Referring Someone: you stand the chance of getting N1,000 just by using your referral link to register someone.
How to Register for the NNU Income Program
There are ways to register this.
- Through online payment of N1,600 after which you will be approved but delayed.
- Using a coupon code fast approval .
To register kindly click REGISTER .
Input your First Name, Last Name, Email, Phone Number, Username, Password then Confirm Password.
I will send you the the coupon code after you must have filled your details here.
NOTEs ABOUT NNU INCOME PROGRAM:
- You must not read all the news to get your money. You can click on the post, go back and click another. As simple as that.
- You can make up to N50,000 monthly just reading blog posts.
- You can refer as many persons you like.
- You will be paid Directly into your bank account on every 27-30 of every month with a monthly payout of N5,000.
Remember that NGPORTALS will do the following for you, SEE HERE.
If you get confused in any way, kindly drop comments.