NLNG SIWES Application 2019: If you are looking for a suitable place to do your Industrial Training (IT), this is a golden opportunity for you. The Nigeria LNG Limited Students Industrial Attachment for 2019 January/February Batch is now open.
Nigeria LNG Limited directly employs over 1,000 people. In addition, work is provided to thousands of others through various contracts and agreements. Interested candidates for Industrial Training attachment with NLNG can go and apply.
The application can be made on NLNG website through www.nlng.com, click on the careers page, click on SIWES application portal, click on register here to register your new account on the portal.
How To Apply For NLNG SIWES
- Visit the nlng IT application portal @ www.nlng.com
- Click on careers when the page opens.
- Under career, click on Internship or SIWES application portal.
- A login page will open, click on Register since you are new.
- Fill in all the required information. All sections marked with red asterisks are mandatory.
- Select a preferred ‘username’ and password that should be securely saved somewhere.
- Click on the privacy statement to agree.
- Click on register.
Please note the following:
- Use a valid email address.
- Use an easy-to-remember Username and Password.
- The application form comes up after successful registration.
- Fill out an application form and submit.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you upon successful submission of your application.
Documents Needed During NLNG SIWES Application
- School fees Receipt from School
- Students’s ID Card.
- Students SIWES Letter from the school.
Important Documents Needed at the Venue of the Exam:
When you are shortlisted for the examination, the following documents will be needed. So try to make sure they are available.
- Valid student ID card
- Authorized SIWES letter from school
- Students last semester registration payment receipt
- Printed copy of the email sent to you.
For a complete guide, click here to download the nlng PDF file containing Internship application guide.
Feel free to ask your questions in the comment box and don’t fail to share with your friends.