A lot of candidates have been asking the questions concerning several mistakes to correct after registering for jamb. Some of them are: Can i correct my email? Can i change my subject combinations after i register for jamb? Can i change phone number used in registering jamb?
I will answer you the above questions.
Mistakes to Correct After Registering for JAMB
Things You can Correct After JAMB Registration. You can only correct eight things. They include:
- Names: Here you can correct either your first middle or last name.
- Date of Birth: You can change either the month, day or year!
- Passport Photograph: If you want to change your passport, then you can change that!
- Gender: Did they mistakenly chose male instead of female? Then you can as well change it!
- State/LGA: You can also change either your state of origin or local government area (LGA) or both.
- Profile Details: Oh yes, do you want to change your email address? Then be happy because you can change it! This section will assist you change it.
- Change of Institution/Course: Did you mistakenly chose a course/school and you just want to change it? then smile because you can change it. Infact if for any reason you want to change your course/university, then we are happy to inform you that you can!
- UTME Subjects: If for some reasons you chose a wrong UTME subject combination, then do lose hope yet because you can change your utme subjects before the exam day.
If you liked the article, please subscribe for more updates.