Mechatronic Engineering UNN.. Information reaching ngportals has it that University of Nigeria, Nsukka wants to add a Mechatronic Engineering department to the already existing 6 departments in the faculty of engineering. I believe this is a welcome development.
What is Mechatronic Engineering
Mechatronic Engineering combines the fundamentals of Mechanical, Electrical and Computer Science to develop autonomous systems. A Mechatronic Engineer designs smart machines and systems that are aware of their environment, and can processing information to make decisions.
The demand for engineers with experience and knowledge of computing, robotics and engineering principles continues to grow as industries evolve. Example of industries and jobs mechatronics engineers can work in include:
- Computer simulations and modelling
- Engineering design
- Propulsion systems
- Control System
Having seen the above, the question now is:
- Which is the best university for mechatronics in nigeria.
- What are the mechatronics jobs in nigeria.
- mechatronics engineering salary in nigeria: how much will I be getting after studying this course?
- Are there polytechnics offering mechatronics engineering in nigeria?
- Will UNN be able to adequately teach this course to the satisfaction of her students?
MORE UPDATES AND DETAILS WILL BE ADDED SOON. KEEP IN TOUCH WITH NGPORTALS