Lagos State University, LASU Open and Distance Learning and Research Institute (ODLRI) Degree Admission Form for 2018/2019 Session is Out. Deadline to apply is 30th November.
The management of Lagos State University (LASU) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into B.Sc. Business Administration Programme of the Open and Distance Learning & Research Institute (ODLRI) of the Lagos State University for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
About LASU Open & Distance and Research Institute Programme
The Institute was established by the Senate and the Council of the Lagos State University and approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC) to cater for those that are thirsty for higher education. The Institute pays special attention to research as it aims at producing world class graduates with 21st century skills who can contribute meaningfully to modern socio-economic development of the society.
- B.Sc. in Business Administration
- Holders of WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO (O’ Level) or its equivalent with credit passes in Five (5) subjects at not more than Two (2) sittings to include English Language, Mathematics, and any Three (3) relevant subjects from Commerce, Economics, Accounting, Government, Geography, Business Studies.
- The programme is suitable for qualified candidates who are 18 years and above.
LASU Open and Distance Learning Duration
The programme is designed for a period of Four (4) years like the conventional programme, with normal academic and research work.
LASU Open and Distance Learning Mode of Teaching and Learning
All academic activities are online with prompt and accurate delivery system.
ICT proficiency will be necessary at the point of entry, for ALL admitted candidates in the absence of which applicants will be required to obtain same before graduation.
Method of Application
- Step 1: Candidates are to go to www.odlri.lasu.edu.ng
- Step 2: Candidates will generate an application form number, pay the requisite fee of Ten Thousand (=N=10,000) Naira Only and fill the application form online.
- Step 3: Kindly note that ALL LASU payments are done ONLINE;
- Step 4 Candidates are to check their names on the provisional admission list that will be posted online.
- Step 5 Successful candidates will be required to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of Twenty Thousand (=N=20,000.00) Naira only.
General Information about LASU Open and Distance Learning
- Offer of admission into the programme is subject to available space(s) for qualified applicants;
- Candidates awaiting results are not eligible to apply;
- Certificates, and not statement of result slips are acceptable for WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO results obtained before 2010;
- On-line print out slips will not be honoured at the point of registration;
- All completed application forms are to be filled and submitted online on or before Friday 30th November, 2018.
- For further enquiries, applicants may call any of these Help Lines: 08154113386, 08106395786 or E-mail address: [email protected]
Candidates who have been offered admission and have paid the acceptance fee will also be subjected to a screening exercise.
Any applicant who pays money into any individual/other account Or through other means aside from the one above, does that at his/ her own disadvantage.