If you are preparing for jamb exams, then use these Jamb Recommended Physics Textbooks while preparing for your exams. If you have been using the wrong textbooks, maybe because of ignorance, then it is time to keep that book aside and purchase any of the below jamb recommended textbooks for physics.
Jamb Recommended Physics Textbooks
The below is the recommended jamb textbooks for pysics:
• Ike E.E (2014) Essential Principles of Physics, Jos ENIC publishers
• Ike E.E (2014) Numerical Problems and Solutions in Physics, Jos ENIC publishers
• Nelson M. (1977) Fundamentals of Physics, Great Britain, Hart Davis Education
• Nelson M. and Parker. (1989) Advance Level Physics, (Sixth Edition) Heinemann
• Okeke P.N and Anyakoha M.W. (2000) Senior Secondary School Physics, Lagos, Pacific Printers
• Olumuyionwa A. and Ogunkoya O. O (1992) Comprehensive Certificate Physics, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
Other RECOMMENDED BOOKS FOR JAMB UTME PHYSICS
1. New sch physics by Anyakoha
2. Calculations in physics by Omotosho
3. Comprehensive Physics.
Why you should Use Jamb Physics Textbooks
- Because it is recommended by the body, JAMB.
- JAMB do set their questions from the textbook.
- It covers the topics to read in preparation for jamb exams.
You can join our whatsApp group here to participate in conversation here.
Some candidates are like, “If i buy these jamb physics recommended textbooks, will i pass the exams?”. The correct answer is NO. If you must pass the exam, click here to see how to read the books recommended by jamb.
What others have been searching for online:
- jamb recommended books for literature
- jamb english novel
- recommended textbooks for all subjects
- government textbook for jamb pdf
- jamb recommended textbooks for 2019
- jamb recommended books for literature 2019