2019 Jamb Exam Centre, Time & Date: It is obvious that most candidates who have registered jamb 2019 are yet to know their jamb centre, date and time. It is usually like that every year. So I will guide you to know know how to reprint your exam slip which contains the exam date, center and time for your examination. I advice that you follow this article with patience as you go through it.
I believe you visited this page because you want to know how to check jamb centre and date of examination.
But before then, I will like to show you some of the questions candidates have been asking me in ngportals 2019 jamb whatsapp group. Some of them are:
- How will i know my jamb exam date and time.
- When will reprinting start this year jamb.
- My printout does not contain my exam date, time and centre, what should i do?
That is why i will be dividing this articles so as to help us treat it well.
Before then, i want to make it clear to you that:
- Jamb slip reprinting is free.
- You can do it yourself without begging someone to do it for you.
- You can use your mobile phone to do it. I do not mean Java phones oo. A good android phone can do it. Don’t lie to your parents to get you a laptop just to print your jamb exam slip 🙂
- If you a novice in computer stuffs, then it will be good to visit a cyber cafe so as not to tell stories that touches the longs.
How To Check 2019 JAMB Exam Centre, Date And Time
REQUIREMENTS: You need a Mobile smartphone with good browser like Chrome/Firefox/UC Browser (opera mini is not recommended) OR PC/Laptop with access to the internet.
Having seen the above, i will quickly go into the methods to check your jamb centre, jamb date and time.
One of the easiest ways is to check it on JAMB portal by using your Registration number, email address or Phone number. It is very easy to do that. Just follow the simple instructions below:
- Checking your email
- Through your jamb portal.
Lets go in details.
Method 1: CHECKING YOUR EMAIL
Another available option to you is to check your email address you registered with. If it is a Google mail (GMAIL) account, go to gmail.com and check your inbox.
You should see a message from JAMB. Open it, a PDF will be attached to the mail. Download the PDF and print it out.
Methos 2: VIA JAMB PORTAL
- First, you need to visit the JAMB website @ jamb.org.ng/PrintExamslip/PrintExaminationSlip.
- Enter your JAMB Registration number, email address or Phone number in the box provided.
- Click on “Print Examination Slip”.
- NOTE: Make sure you allow popup on your browser. Check your browser settings if you have disabled it.
After that, your examination centre, date and time will be displayed to you.
JAMB Reprint website 2019.
The official website to check your JAMB slip is jamb.org.ng/PrintExamslip/PrintExaminationSlip. The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) does not have any other portal for checking the exam slip. After the printing out your new registration slip, the below details will be available on your slip
- Jamb registration number.
- Examination town.
- Your seat/center number
- Date of Birth
- Your full name and
- Email address.
I will like to stop here. If you still have any question, you can drop it here. I wish you a happy exam as you go into the exam hall.