How do I go about JAMB CAPS 2018? This post is going to answer the question. At the end, the topic JAMB Caps 2018 will be discussed. How can I accept or reject admission if I have not been offered admission yet? That’s what you are about to learn in this tutorial.
How To Check Your 2018/19 Admission Status In Caps Portal
- Open your favourite browser (Preferably, Google Chrome).
- Visit the jamb caps admission checking portal using this link http://caps.jamb.gov.ng/acceptadmission.aspx.
- Then scroll down to check CAPS UTME/DE Admission status.
- Click on UTME/DE Admission button to check and accept/reject your 2018 status of admission.
- Your details including Jamb score, institution, date of birth,etc will appear when you have successfully logged in to Jamb caps portal.
- If you are given admission and you like the school then click on accept admission.
- If the institution and course space is blank or you have not been offered admission then don’t click on accept admission. Just keep checking back.
- Be very careful not to accept admission when you are not offered (or when you have hope of gaining admission in a better school).
- Once you accept the admission offered you then your admission door is closed for that year.
- On the other hand, if you see welcome while you click on CAPS, don’t be annoyed. Just use desktop version to see the menu and then click on check admission status (Click on the three dots on Google Chrome and scroll down to see desktop site).