As the tutorial is progressing, let us look at How to Install Python into Your PC . If you missed the previous post, please kindly click here to go back and read it. How to Install Python into Your PC is another important topic to treat as a lot of students may be asking the question “When will I even begin to use python?”.
No matter how you have read and not being able to start using what have been taught, it is as good as waste. that is why I have made this tutorial How to Install Python into Your PC.
How to Install Python into Your PC
Please read the below steps carefully to be able to install python into your PC.
- Visit https://www.python.org/ to download the latest version of the program. It is usually in .exe format.
- Run the program to install it into your PC.
- Ensure that the Install launcher for all users (recommended) and the Add Python 3.6 to PATH checkboxes at the bottom are checked.If the Python Installer finds an earlier version of Python installed on your computer, the Install Now message will instead appear as Upgrade Now (and the checkboxes will not appear).
- During installation, it will show the various components it is installing and move the progress bar towards completion. Soon, a new Python 3.6.2 (32-bit) Setup pop-up window will appear with a Setup was successfuly message.
- After installation, Click on the close button.
Install Python into Your PC: Verification
To try to verify installation,
- Navigate to the directory
(or to whatever directory Python was installed).
- Double-click the icon/file python.exe.
- A pop-up window with the title
appears, and inside the window; on the first line is the text Python 3.6.2 … (notice that it should also say 32 bit). Inside the window, at the bottom left, is the prompt >>>: type exit() to this prompt and press enter to terminate Python.
Please feel free to drop with me any question. I will guide you through This python series.
Do not just read alone. Kindly share with your co Python Enthusiast.