How to Install WordPress into Whogohost Hosting
In the previous article, we saw how to login and access the whogohost cpanel. In this article, you will see how to install WordPress Software into Whogohost Hosting. So if you didn’t go through the short tutorials, then go back to read it because it is a requirement before proceeding to this tutorial.
How to Install WordPress Software and Begin blogging on Whogohost Hosting
For the whogohost users, WordPress is one of the best CMS to install on this hosting service. One of the benefit of using WordPress because of some of the benefits of the free .com.ng domain name Nigerians are befitting from it. To install the software, simply follow the below steps:
- Login to your cPanel.
- Scroll down to where you will see Software App Installer.
- Click on WordPress, a page loads which will take you to another page.
- On the next page, click on INSTALL NOW.
- Choose Protocol (If your site has SSL, then please choose the HTTPS protocol)
- The directory is relative to your domain and should not exist. e.g. To install at http://mydomain/dir/ just type dir. To install only in http://mydomain/ leave this empty).
- On the next page (Site Settings), give the Site Name and the Site Description.
- Choose an Admin username, email and password to be used to access the WordPress dashboard.
- Choose language
- Select the classic editor if you selected WordPress version 5
- Select Theme and Click on Install.
This will install the WordPress WordPress into Whogohost cPanel.
Now that the installation is over, simple use the format of this link (https://yourdomainname.com/wp-admin), login with your username and password and it will direct you the WordPress dashboard.
Now begin to write articles, publish and get the full experience of blogging on WordPress CMS.
See screenshots below
If you have any question, then you can direct it to me using the comment box. Happy blogging as we look forward to the next tutorials.