This article is specifically to those who are using the Whogohost Services to host their site or blog. If you want to login to Whogohost cPanel, then this short tutorials is for you. I will be showing you how to login to your cPanel.
How to login to cPanel of Whogohost
The below are just simple steps to login to whogohost cPanel.
- Visit Whogohost and login to the client area.
- Input your email and password and click login.
- You will take to a welcome page, Welcome Back, Your-Name.
- Just below, you will see Hosting & Services, click on it.
- Select your product under the My Products & Services.
- The next page that loads, you will see One Click Login,
- Click on Cpanel just below it.
- Another tab opens where you are required to login to your cPanel. Most times, it logs in automatically and you are taken directly to the cPanel.
See screenshots below for proper understanding:
I will show you how to install WordPress into your hosting service in the next tutorials.