As the final year UNN Students are preparing to graduate, the question on How to Get UNN Gown has always been in their mind. It is usually good students get informed the right time before the event.
In this post, I will be writing down the steps on How to Get UNN Gown that will be used for either Matriculation, Convocation and some other ceremonies.
It is as simple as that.
But before that, you may be asking the question. How can I generate invoice to be used to get these gown?
How to Get UNN Gown – Generating the Invoice
- Type in the address bar on your browser the portal url (unnportal.unn.edu.ng).
- Click on the drop down button on “Prospective Student”, as the drop down menu will display.
- Click on “Bursary Collection Invoice”.
- Click on the drop down button on “Select Fee Category”, observe the drop down list under “Select Fee Category”, then select “Student related Payment” .
- Click on the drop down button on “Select Fee Sub Category” observe the drop down menu, select “Student Hire of Gowns”.
- Click on the drop down button on “Select Type” observe the drop down menu, then, select “Undergraduate” ( for undergraduates).
- Type in your registration number in the “Reg. No: column, then click on “Next” button.
- Click on the drop down button on “Department” to select your department.
- Click on the drop down button on “Payment Session”, to select the session you are paying for the gown.
- Type in the require amount demanded in the “Amount (N)” column.
- Click on the “Submit”.
- Print out the invoice.
- Proceed to the bank with the print out of the invoice generated to complete the payment.
How to Get UNN Gown –
- Go to cash office with the confirmation slip from the bank after generating the invoice.
- At the Cash office, the slip will be turned to receipt.
- Take the receipt that will be issued to you to where you will hire the gown.
It is as simple as that. Congratulations Celebrants.