FUWUKARI Admission List: The Federal University Wukari (FUWukari) admission list for the 2018/2019 session has been released by the school management and authorities. Candidates who participated in FUWukari Post UTME can see how to check your admission status below.
This is to inform all aspirants of the Federal University Wukari (FUWukari) that the management of the institution has published the names of student admitted Into the University to study their Various programmes. The list of the admitted candidates has been published on the school’s Portal.
How to Check FUWukari Admission List
The 2018/2019 academic session admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various undergraduate programmes. Candidates that participated in the Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) post UTME screening exercise can now confirm their admission status online.
- Visit the FUWUKARI Admission status checking portal at https://ug.fuwportal.edu.ng/putme_login.php.
- Enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ and ‘Surname’ in the required columns.
- Then, click on the ‘Login’ button to access your admission status.
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- First visit the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice.
- Just move down on the page you will see “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”.
- Click on this “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”.
- You will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details.
- Here, you should also see your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission. This is an important step as it allows the school ascertain that you accept the offer of admission.