Cross River University of Technology, CRUTECH school fees policy for fresh and stale undergraduate students.
The management of the Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) wishes to remind all the students of the institution of the School Fee Policy that is in force in the University.
- New Students are to pay Acceptance Fee and School Fees in full for 2018/2019 Academic Session. Deadline for students already admitted is 18th of February, 2019. Those who fail to meet this deadline will forfeit their admission.
- Returning Students should pay their full school fees and arrears of fees on or before the commencement of the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
- Final Year Students are particularly expected to pay their full school fees as a pre-condition for eligibility to enroll in the National Youth Service Scheme. Full school fee payment is required for issuance of Final Clearance and release of final results.
- Students are expected to comply with these directives urgently as the University resumes soon.
- Hostel Accommodation is available for both New and Returning Students on payment of thirty thousand naira (N30,000.00) only per student in addition to school fees. Eligibility for hostel accommodation is payment of fees.