I will be showing you how to create whatsapp group yourself even if you are a computer illiterate. IF you have been struggling to connect people on whatsapp via group, then this article is for you.
There are so many reasons why you may need to start a whatsapp group using your android phones. Some of them are listed below:
- You may want to be sharing information across to large group of people especially i an organization.
- You may be an appointed class rep in your department and need to pass info to your class or course mates.
- You may be a business man or woman who wants to advertise and get audience via whatsapp.
In fact, there are so many reasons why you may need to create or start a whatsapp group.
But the problem here is that most of the students, business men, and other whatsapp users do not know how to start it. As of the time i am writing this post, a friend of mine recently asked me to do it for him yesterday, which i was surprise that such a big man do not still know how to create a whatsapp group chat.
Join my JAMB WhatsApp group Here
Now lets see how to do it.
How to Create WhatsApp Group
To create or start a whatsapp group, follow the below easy steps:
- Open WhatsApp
- Tap on the WhatsApp utility or menu Icon.
- Select “New group”.
- Add specific people to your new group by tapping on their names/numbers then finally tap on the arrow Icon located at the bottom right.
- Input a group subject or name. Add a group photo if you want to, and finally, tap on the check mark to complete creation.
IT is as simple as that.