How to convert Word, Excel or any office files to PDF
A lot of students have been looking for ways to convert their documents to PDF especially during project writing or when assignments are given to them. To convert document to PDF is a very simple task you could achieve with ease. I will show you how to do it offline. Though there are some other ways to convert them online.
How to convert you Word, Excel or any office files to PDF
- Download and Install Foxit Reader
- Make sure the plugin is activated as it will be shown in the Microsoft office
- After typing your work, save it to any location in your PC
- Come back and click on the Foxit Reader on the office tabs.
- At the top up left corner of the page, click on the CREATE PDF.
- Save your file to a folder of your choice.
- Locate where you saved the files and open it.