A lot of questions and phone calls have been coming my way as to how candidates could Check UNN Post UTME Result Using ATM Card. I have come up with these lasting solution. I bet you will not ask these questions again after reading through this self explanatory post.
In the previous post, we saw how candidates can check their result after making payment of N1000. If you didn’t go through it, kindly read it here https://ngportals.com/unn-post-utme-results-2018/.
How to Check UNN Post UTME Result Using ATM Card
The Step 6 says
- Pay using your ATM Card or proceed to any bank with your printout for payment.
Another page load which reads:
- Click on Generate Invoice
- Click on Pay Using ATM Card.
- Now this is where the work starts. A page loads which will take you to Remit website. Kindly fill in those details. If master Card or Visa, choose wisely, and click SUBMIT.
- An OTP Password will be sent to your mobile number used during account creation (BANK ACCOUNT).
- Kindly fill in the OTP and proceed.
- A sum of N1,000 will be deducted from you account.
- Close the page and visit HERE to see your result.
- Input your Jamb Reg Number, and click on the SUBMIT button to see your result.
Please take note that if you are not making use of the Master Card or Visa card, you are therefore using a wring card.
If you have actually followed all the steps listed above and it’s like you are not getting it the right way, please comment below ans we’ll get it done for you. We are so much interested in making sure that you are satisfied.
Success as you journey into the DEN of lions and lionesses.