Jamb recommended textbooks for chemistry
If you have been searching for books to read for jamb, specifically that of recommended Textbooks to Use for JAMB Chemistry, then you are in the right place. In this jamb topic, you will see the best textbooks to use while preparing for chemistry jamb exams.
Jamb Chemistry Textbooks for -Recommended
As i said earlier, these are the books to use while getting prepared for chemistry jamb exams. They include the following:
- New School Chemistry for Senior Secondary Schools, Ababio, O. Y. (2009), (Fourth edition), Onitsha: Africana FIRST Publishers Limited.
- Senior Secondary Chemistry, Bajah, S.T.; Teibo, B. O., Onwu, G.; and Obikwere, A. Book 1 (1999), Books 2 and 3 (2000). Lagos: Longman.
- Understanding Chemistry for Schools and Colleges, Ojokuku, G. O. (2012, Revised Edition), Zaria: Press-On Chemresources.
- Essential: Chemistry for Senior Secondary Schools, (2008), 2nd Edition, I. A. Odesina, Lagos: Tonad Publishers Limited.
- Countdown to WASSCE/SSCE, NECO, JME Chemistry, Uche, I. O.; Adenuga, I. J. and Iwuagwu, S. L. (2003). Ibadan: Evans.
I will personally recommend you use New school chemistry among this recommended textbooks. It is the best I have seen so far out there for passing JAMB chemistry. It is easy to read and understand.
Why you should Use Jamb Chemistry Textbooks
- Because it is recommended by the body, JAMB.
- JAMB sets their questions from there.
- It covers the topics to read in preparation for jamb exams.
You can join our whatsApp group here to participate in conversation here.
Some candidates are like, “If i buy these jamb chemistry recommended textbooks, will i pass the exams?”. The correct answer is NO. If you must pass the exam, click here to see how to read the books recommended by jamb.
I am Happy you visited this blog. I assure you that your academic success is my concern as everything will be put in place to help you