ABSU Supplementary Admission List: Abia State University (ABSU) Supplementary Admission List for 2018/2019 Academic Session is Out. This is the same as ABSU Second Batch Admission List for UTME and direct entry admission list.
This is to inform the public especially candidates who purchased either the Abia State University (ABSU) Post UTME Form or the supplementary post utme formfor 2018/2019 session that the ABSU Supplementary Admission List is out.
This page will monitor when the admission list will be officially out. As soon as it comes out, we will update it on this page. Hence, BOOKMARK THIS PAGE AND KEEP CHECKING.
How to Check ABSU Supplementary Admission List
As at the time of updating this page, the ABSU Admission list is out on JAMB Portal;
Check ABSU Admission List on JAMB Portal
Follow the procedure outlined below to check your admission on jamb portal:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIPORT admission status.
Not yet admitted? Keep checking your admission status on JAMB Admission Portal.
Please note that the steps below was used to check the first batch admission list on the school portal and we presume it will be used to check the ABSU Supplementary Admission List. Please if you use it and see your name kindly inform us using the comment box. If you didn’t see your name keep checking.
Check ABSU Admission List on ABSU Portal
To check the admission list on ABSU portal, follow the procedures below:
- Go to the ABSU Portal via portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng
- Click on Applicants and click Purchase Admission Status Checking Card.
- Enter you JAMb Registration Number and either pay N3,000 in bank or with your ATM Card.
- You can pay in any of the Banks: ABSU Microfinance Bank; Ecobank Plc, Zenith Bank Plc; First Bank Plc; Fidelity Bank Plc; Union Bank Plc.
- Note that if you pay using your atm card or bank account, you are to use your invoice number as the pin when checking your admission status!
- After payment, just click here to access the ABSU admission Status Portal.
- Then enter your your Application Form Number OR Jamb Number and Scratch Card PIN below to check your Application Status. (Note that if you pay using your atm card or bank account, you are to use your invoice number as the pin when checking your admission status!)
If you encounter any difficulty, feel free to call 07088391544 or 090838920222 or send an email to [email protected]